'craft skillsmay not be an official nickname for itEnchantment, alchemy and blacksmithing in Skyrim, but it not only emphasizes the purpose of these three things, but also the way they can be combined.
Show off your wizarding, alchemist and blacksmith skillsit's the fastest way to reach god status in Skyrim. A complete set of enchanted and fully upgraded Daedric armor, augmented with power-enhancing potionsCharmingGforgeit's enough to get you through most of Skyrim's toughest dungeons and encounters, by the way, not to mention the more important use of these abilities.
After reaching the top level inCharmingspecifically: you can craft armor with a spell strong enough that all spells are completely free of magical cost, meaning top level spells in the game are available for infinite use once you can learn them? Complete and enhanced armorforge, combined with spells that strengthen your defenses, allow you to take on enemies significantly stronger than you should be able to, which means dramatically increased speed for leveling up heavy armor, light armor, and blocking abilities. Finally,Alchemyat the highest level, it opens up some of the craziest possibilities in the game, including the ability to use a spell loop and brew potions to win huge sums of money.
Basically, they're pretty good skills to master, and we think you should do this first, especially if you want to boost something else. We'll show you exactly how to do that here.
If you're playing the 2021 Anniversary Edition, we've got explanations on features likefishing.
On this page:
- How to reach enchanting level 100 - the best and fastest way to reach the maximum skill level
- How to reach blacksmith level 100
- How to reach alchemy level 100
How to reach enchanting level 100 - the best and fastest way to reach the maximum skill level
The first skill we show you on how to progress here is the most important in our opinion, thanks to the previously mentioned armor enchantment abilities. There are two ways to do this: one is a slightly time-saving option to max out just your Charm ability, and the other is a more efficient option to max out multiple abilities at once (including Forge).Gmake more money, but it also takes a lot more time.
The first method is therefore simply to enchant and disillusion everything you can keep, buy and find:
- Fill in some soul gems- Unfortunately, all the abilities that were once possible to duplicate soul gems have been patched, so your only hope now is to do it manually. Mages in strongholds like Dragonsreach are a good place to buy them, full or empty. We recommend killing some Draugr in one of Skyrim's many crypts so they fill up quickly.
- get some stuff- Anything that can be enchanted will do, so counterfeiting, buying or finding items in the world around you is an acceptable method. However, if you want to watch your wallet at the same time, we recommend that you choose weapons instead of clothes and enchant with a spell from the Banish school, which gives the highest value items when crafted. Keep in mind that all spells grant the same amount of experience, so Banish types will only help you recoup some of the money spent buying goods.
- Sell your enchanted weapon- You will probably have a lot to sell in one shop, so the best way to sell as much as possible is in the shop, buy all their soul gems and sell as much as you can. with that extra money they have, they occasionally go furtheranothersave to the next fast travel city and repeat. This way, each store will update its inventory (takes 48 hours) when you come back, meaning you can replay as many times as you like, enchanting after each round through the capitals.
The above method doesn't take long to reach level 100. Mesmerizing - you're looking at most a few hours from the real world. However, it's not necessarily the most efficient, in terms of time or money, if you're planning to upgrade other skills like Blacksmithing, Speech, or, oddly enough... Alteration.
Try the following to maximize your spells while making initial progress in these other skills:
- If you also want to improve your mod, mine some iron ore.- There are iron mines all over Skyrim and iron ore can also be bought very cheaply from most gun stores and general in-game stores.
- Use the Transmute Ore spell to turn iron ore into gold.- While Iron Daggers was the original method of quickly increasing your forge, this was changed in the Medieval Patch for Skyrim on Old Generation consoles. Now the XP awarded by Smithing has a higher value and therefore jewelry, especially gold rings, is the most effective option. If you have a large amount of magic, an advanced ability with change or fast magic regeneration, the quickest method here is to use the spell Transmute Ore Ore (the spellbook for this can be found in the mine in the Halted Stream camp, just to north). -west of Whiterun), to turn iron ore into silver ore and silver ore into gold ore. By the way, there's a literal gold mine at the Kolskeggr mine, south of the Lover's Stone, which skips that step.
- Smith large quantities of gold rings.- It melts! Remember, if you still prefer crafting weapons or don't want to worry about Alteration, the most valuable weapon enchantment is the 'Banish' effect from the Conjuration school. Iron daggers are an ideal item to make this way.
- enchant gold rings- go to the Arcane Enchanter and get stuck in those rings. Unlike blacksmithing, enchantment grants a fixed amount of XP for each item crafted and variable amounts for enchanted items. This means your best bet is to do what you did in the process above and buy all the preloaded Petty or Minor Soul Gems (a quick visit to the merchants in each town is again the best method to upgrade your supplies). in each round), then enchant each gold ring one by one. If you want to maximize the gains here too, try the Fortify Sneak spell as it offers the most value for carry items.
- Rinse and repeat- Although merchants usually only have a small amount of gold at a time, you can increase their purchasing power by buying goods from them yourself. This means that you can always buy new craft materials and always sell your products, while making money at the same time. If the merchants are low, buy more soul gems and iron or gold, and if you're too low to buy more materials, sell your enchanted gold rings for profit. Again, you can also use a quick itinerary to the shops in each town to replenish yourself if you have a lot to buy and sell.
If you repeat this process until you reach level 100 Enchantment, your Smithing should increase significantly (but not to the max), and should also be a good start to your Alteration and Speech skills. You probably also have quite a large amount of money in the bank, but a final note is that your spells with the same bonus, such as Banish or Fortify Sneak, will gradually yield lower value items as you repeat them, so mix them with that as well , other spells after a while.
How to reach blacksmith level 100
Unfortunately, the Iron Daggers method has been discontinued since a patch in the Xbox 360/PlayStation 3 era. Smithing experience ROI is now based on item value rather than a fixed amount per item. This means that a certain Golden Ring method is now your preferred way to get your forge to level 100:
- get some gold- There are two ways to do this as we mentioned above in the enchantment guide. The first, and the easiest if you don't have the max abilities, is to simply mine something in the Kolskeggr mine, south of the Lover's Stone. The second, and faster one, if you've already used your enchantment (which you should!), involves enchanting yourself with a full set of enchanted clothes with a lower customization cost. At spell level 100, with the correct perks unlocked, you can reduce the cost by 25% to four items, making the spell cost zero. Then, with the Transmute Ore alteration spell, you can turn any easily bought or mined iron ore into gold ore at an alarming rate.
- handmade gold rings- Yes, it's that simple. Gold rings are the most effectively ranked item in terms of the value of resources needed discovered so far, because even though they are worth less than gold chains, you get two gold rings for every gold bar, instead of one chain. If you have rare gems (especially diamonds), then of course you should combine them into necklaces, because value is the most important thing. Otherwise you will spam gold rings until your thumbs hurt and you finally reach level 100.
Want more help with Skyrim? To discoverhow to join each guild and faction, ifwin gold fast, learn aboutXP and level up to 100,Superior craft skills.,Superior warrior skills.,Superior thief skills.GWizard's ultimate skills.,how to get married,where to buy a house,how to use the DLC expansions Dawnguard, Hearthfire and Dragonborn. If you use a computer, we have a listconsole commands and cheats, and you can get information about the remastered version andhow to install modswith oursmanual for skyrim. Finally, with Switch owners, we've done just thatSkyrim amiibo support explainedto help unlock special Zelda themed items.
How to reach alchemy level 100
After enchantment and blacksmithing, alchemy is one of the most useful skills up to level 100, as it allows you to increase your weapons, armor, and enchantment power beyond the maximum you get for those skills from level 100 onwards. skills.
Due to the complex nature of brew potions, there is nonedefinitely betterway to take your skills to level 100. However, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Alchemy XP gains depend on the value of the potions you make- Rather than the potency of the potion or the rarity of the ingredients, value is the only determinant of how much XP you get from each brewed potion.
- Remember that enchanted clothing will level you up faster.- Since more alchemy experience is awarded to make more valuable potions, and the Fortify Alchemy spell will give your potions a higher value, again it pays to increase your spell power before improving your alchemy.
- The highest value potion in vanilla Skyrim is the Fortify Health potion.- Recipes include: giant finger, hogweed and hanging moss; Giant's Finger, Creep Cluster and Wheat; or Giant's Finger, Blue Butterfly's Wing and Mountain Flower. Giant's Toe adds a significant multiplier to all types of Fortify Health potions, while the other two ingredients provide a combination of the other two most valuable effects that can be added to that potion.
- However, it might be faster to just buy every ingredient you see.- due to the rarity of giant toes, it can often be faster to simply craft as many potions as possible from ingredients found at vendors or randomly in the wild. By discovering as many effects as possible (either by eating ingredients or crafting randomly) you can combine high-quality effects relatively quickly to create menu potions.
- The best place to brew potions is the Arcadian Cauldron in Whiterun.- Arcadia is also an expert level Alchemy trainer, which means she can train you up to level 75 in the skill. The combination of five levels of skill training for each player level means she'll always have hefty cash to buy your potions, while you can easily wait 48 hours in her shop to replenish her ingredients.
That's all you need to finally be all set to level upmagical skills,theft skillsGwarrior skills, but be sure to explore our main hub as wellPower leveling in SkyrimPlus, you'll find some essential tips on how to speed up the whole process!